Want to look like Bella, Alice or Jane this Halloween? Here’s six steps for Twilight makeup looks that bring out a smokey eye and lovely pallor.
Gold Vampire or Blood Red Twilight contact lenses will complete the look. We’ve also pulled together of best of Coastl.com’s Halloween collection, so go take a look.
These tips for a Twilight smoky eye are summarized from Lauren Luke’s video tutorial. (the video is below) I love Lauren’s videos on YouTube. She’s got a great sense of humor and does up lots of celebrity looks.
- Take a rich cocoa matte shadow, like Bobbi Brown, Birch, and with an eyeshadow brush sweep and blend all over the lid just past the crease.
- With a black eyeliner, tightline the outer corner of the eye by lifting the lid slightly and lining the inside of the lash line.
- Use a black or charcoal smudge stick, like Collection 20000 Brilliant Shimmer Duo Eye Wands, and smudge the color under the lower lashline, starting at the outer corner and moving inwards. Make sure the outer corner is a thicker smudge than the inner.
- Apply black eyeliner to the lower lashline.
- Apply a thick coat of mascara to both upper and lower lashes.
- Apply a slightly melon shade lipstick like MAC Modesty, and top off with a dab of shimmering gloss to complete the look.
Here’s another 3-Step Twilight Vampire Look
- Apply a light foundation (a few shades lighter than your skin tone) to give your self a “healthy pallor” (if you have pale skin already, you’re in luck).
- Apply a lavender eyeshadow on your eyelids and also under your eyes for under-eye bruise.
- Remember Vampires look bruised under the eyes the hungrier they are, so use deep violet shadow to create a bruise under your eye (if you’re hungry, that is).
Got any more great vampire makup tutorials? Leave a comment and let us know!