Blue color contacts are fan favorites for sure. They are the most requested color-change talked about on ColorMeContacts.com.
Paris Hilton does it best turning brown eyes blue, but what about you?
Tell us about your bombshell blues, which shades you’ve tried and which ones you’re craving next!
Choosing the Right Blue
- Naturally dark eyes must wear opaque lenses to completely change the color. Enhancers won’t work for you.
- Naturally light eyes can wear either opaque OR enhancer lenses. You’re the lucky ones!
- For natural color, choose blended color brands, like Freshlook Colorblends or Acuvue 2 Colours.
- For vibrant, look-at-me color, choose intense color brands, like Clearly Colors
- Don’t pay full price for blue color contacts. Take advantage of online coupon offers
Current ColorMeContacts Favorites
Sky Blue Contact Lenses (Pair)
DEBBIE DOMIAN says
HI THERE…..I AM DYING FOR A PAIR OF THE DUAL COLOR SKY BLUE LENSES FOR MY DARK EYES…HOWEVER I NEED THEM IN PERSCRIPTION!! DO YOU KNOW ANYWHERE THAT OFFERS THEM FOR CORRECTIVE WEAR……?? IM DESPERATE..PLEASE HELP!!
Hi Debbie, Alas!!!! You’re not the only one wanting these lenses in prescription. The color is so pretty! The word from the manufacturer (Turtle Contacts) is that they are working on offering lenses in prescription but don’t have them available yet. They only offer Plano.
Kristi Y says
What contacts are in the top right pic of this page? Lady with leaf right under her eye.
lexi Jensen says
hey! i was wanting a pair of light blue, natural looking contacts with a dark blue ring around the rim! what do you suggest??
Try Triple Color or Dual Color Blue from Aloha Contacts!
Thanks for stopping by!
I tried the one of the darker bright bright blues, I think it was ocean blue I really cannot remember and I have dark brown eyes, and I loved them. It was a while ago. This time I want a ore natural color what should I go for?
Hi Kristi! Thanks for stopping by. If you don’t want such an electric blue color, try Acuvue 2 Colours Deep Blue. I’m wearing it here:
Any of the Freshlook Colorblend blues are good bets. Or for light blue/gray, Freshlook Colorblends Sterling Gray.